BBNaija’s Alex Shares Fairy Tale Themed Photos To celebrate Birthday


Alex Unusual, as she is popularly known, is celebrating her birthday today February 15, 2019 and amongst other things, she is very thankful.
The former Big Brother Naija housemate took to Instagram to express her excitement over the big day, noting she she will not keep calm.
According to her, she is a Queen in her lane.
alex bbnaija
She wrote:
Living my fairy tale life and as daddy’s little princess and a Queen in my lane. Casting love spells with my magic wand and magic heart. Staying as beautiful as flowers, protecting my kingdom fearlessly and staying pretty. It’s my birthday people!!!! I won’t keep calm. *Adjusts crown
See the photos below:
alex bbnaija  alex bbnaija alex bbnaija
Credits:
Outfit : @sashes.by.kikibenjamin
Styling : @medlinboss
Hair: @annclemsbeauty
Hair Styling: @segungbabyface
MUA: @annclemsbeauty
Photography: @horploadworks

No comments: